|526 Superior Ave. | Cleveland, OH 44114
The 290,000 sq. ft., 15-story, historic Leader Building, was built in 1913 for the Cleveland News. In the 1960’s it was converted to a multi-tenant office building. In 2016, it will be redeveloped to offices and luxury apartments.
- 1913, renovated 1984, 2004 and 2016.
- 285,284 rentable square feet (typical floor size is 20,000 square feet). Common-area-factor 12%.
Available Square Feet
- Currently, no availability.
- Cleaning five (5) days per week included in rent.
Management & Maintenance
- Negotiable, depending on lease term and rental rates. Complete, build-to-suit available, per building standard work letter.
- Electricity for lights, power, and fan for air conditioning separately metered and billed directly to tenants on monthly rent statement. Water for air conditioning is $150/ton/year, billed monthly.
- Water source heat pumps offer 24/7 individual heat control.
Operating Expenses & Real Estate Tax Increases
- Secured storage available at $7.00/RSF/year.
- Manned 24/7. After hours and weekend sign-in/sign-out is required.
Data & Telecommunications
- Wireless, cable and IT services.
- Signage in the main lobby touch screen directory with individual tenant suite signs.
- Free use of the building conference room with wireless internet. FedEx and UPS drop off. Porcelli’s Bistro. In-Style Hair Salon and Barber Shop. Sam Klein Sundry. Mike Pastries. Leader Bar & Grill. Guys Pizza. Shoe Shine & Repair.