|1701 E. 12th St | Cleveland, OH 44114
Reserve Square is downtown Cleveland’s largest mixed-use property. It encompasses over 1,000,000 total sq. ft. and is comprised of 980 apartments (approximately 150 are corporate housing suites), 25,000 sq. ft. of retail, and over 200,000 sq. ft. of office space. It also boasts a 1000 car attached garage.
- Built in 1975, renovated in 1992 and 2015.
Available Square Feet
- Office Space: 1,087 SF to 73,578 SF.
- Retail Space: Up to 9,280 SF (divisible).
- Call Center: Up to 73,578 SF with cubicles in place.
- Daycare/School: Approx 5,383 SF to 23,455 SF, complete with classrooms, gym, kitchen and dance studio. Freshly painted with new LED lighting and flooring.
- Negotiable, depending on lease term and improvements.
- Cleaning five (5) days per week included in rent (for office tenants only).
Management & Maintenance
- As required by use, metered and billed monthly.
- Energy efficient heat pumps offer 24/7 individual tenant control.
Fire & Life Safety
- Sprinkler and life-safety system throughout.
Operating Expenses & Real Estate Tax Increases
- Secured storage available.
- Access to the building on East 12th Street and East 13th Street with two, manned security stations, 24/7. Key fob access for tenants.
- Newly remodeled parking garage. Rates/packages available upon request.
- Newly remodeled office mall with free use of conference room and café. New pool with state-of-the-art fitness center, locker rooms and sun deck. 140 corporate housing suites. On-site car rental agency, dry cleaning service, convenience market, and ATM. AlphaGraphics, Subway, Cedarland Restaurant and more retail services to come... all accessible from inside the building.